We have a proud history of supporting thousands of UK businesses like yours by funding a variety of assets across a range of industries, giving them the opportunity to grow and flourish. We take pride in our clear, group wide commitment to deep, long-term relationships, which is why Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance is a leading provider 1 of Invoice Finance, Asset Finance and Asset Based Lending.
As one of the largest retail banks in the UK, with strong positions in a number of sectors, Lloyds Banking Group serves over 30 million people. Your business can benefit from our specialist approach and expertise to help you realise your ambitions.
Our products can help transform your business by creating scope for growth or to strengthen your cashflow. And you’ll want to work with specialists who understand your sector and support you with all the financial tools you need. Our knowledge can help you make the most of your assets.
Here's how we can help:
- Choose several finance options including Invoice Finance, Asset Based Lending and Asset Finance – all highly effective types of funding for expanding businesses.
- Our funding solutions are more flexible than traditional options such as overdrafts and business loans, helping you service bigger contracts by using the cash tied up in existing assets.
- You can access a wide range of financial services when you need to.
Putting you first
From start-ups to multinationals, our commitment to UK businesses is based on:
- working in partnership with you
- sharing our sector expertise and experience
- building on our clear, group-wide commitment to maintaining deep, long-term relationships.
To enable your business to benefit from these services, you’ll be given a dedicated Client Manager and support team so that we’re with you every step of the way.
More reasons to choose us
Our service promise, outlines our commitment to our clients. For instance, we don’t lock customers into long contracts. If you're not satisfied within the first six months, you can give us 28 days' notice for a refund on the service fees2.
Whichever sector you work in, maintaining a good level of working capital is essential. Our specialist teams have expert knowledge across a range of sectors.
Jude’s Ice Cream’s growth journey p>