Asset Based Lending (ABL) can support you to grow your business by unlocking cash tied up in your assets. You can increase your working capital by raising funds using your existing assets as security from:
- plant and machinery
Asset Based Lending typically comprises of an Invoice Discounting facility alongside further funding secured against a range of existing assets. Additional funding can be generated from cash flow lending. If you wish to terminate your Asset Based Lending facility at any point, simply give us notice†. A termination fee may apply and will be determined on an individual basis.
Why use ABL?
- Growth – increasingly businesses are using ABL to support their growth ambitions by maximising cash availability to help them secure new contracts, recruit or invest.
- Refinance – as an alternative to traditional funding, ABL releases cash from the balance sheet today, offering greater working capital.
- Restructure – ABL offers the flexibility to complete corporate restructuring deals, potentially offering greater equity options for shareholders.
- Mergers and acquisitions – ABL is widely used to support this market, providing senior debt secured against assets including those in the business being acquired.
- Management buyouts – a popular exit option, that allows management teams to acquire their business whilst providing on-going working capital support.
The benefits of ABL
- Protects equity – by leveraging assets more effectively, ABL offers the ability to raise significant funds without sacrificing equity.
- Price – compares favourably to traditional funding methods, whilst releasing significantly more capital.
- Cost effective – improve your working capital and turn your assets into cash to support your plans.
- Scalable – your available finance grows in line with your business. It can be used as part of a wider funding package for growth.
- Flexible – manage cashflow fluctuations and respond to your business needs.
- Diverse – raise funding on assets not typically allowed as security on a classic loan.
To find out more about ABL, call us on 0800 169 4356.
Why Lloyds Bank?
As one of the largest banks in the UK, your business will benefit from our specialist approach, commitment to long-term relationships, expertise and access to dedicated sector knowledge.
Support for you
Invoice Finance questions
Helpful information about how Invoice Finance works, who can apply and how we can support your business.
Video case study
Watch Chow Mezger, Managing Director of Jude’s Ice Cream, talk about their growth journey.
Try our service for six months and, if you’re dissatisfied, we’ll give a refund
of the service fee.*
If you’d like to find out about other options that could suit your circumstances, use our finance selector tool.
Whichever industry you operate in, our facilities can be quickly scaled up to meet your exact requirements.