Definition of terms used in Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance's operating conditions and details of the agreement provisions for our services.
Last modified 24/11/2017
- Part I - Definitions
- Part II - Provisions relating to all clients
- Part III - Provisions relating to Invoice Discounting clients only
- Part IV - Provisions relating to Factoring clients only
- Part V - Provisions relating to a contingent liability facility
- Part VI - Provisions relating to export and currency facility only
- Part VII - Provisions relating to Payroll Finance clients only
- Part VIII - Payroll service conditions
- Part IX - Provisions relating to clients with payroll services
- Part X - Debtor Protection conditions
Please note: these operating conditions do not apply to you if you manage your Invoice Discounting or Factoring facility through the Invoice Finance Online system. The operating conditions applicable to users of Invoice Finance Online are available once you have Logged On to Invoice Finance Online and have also been provided to you separately.