If you’re a recruitment agency providing timesheet-based services, Payroll Finance can ensure your staff get paid while you wait for customers to settle invoices.
As well as stronger cash flow management, you can also benefit from our back office support, which takes care of your payroll, invoices, credit control, HMRC payments and VAT commitments. This frees up your time to focus on your business ambitions.
The benefits of Payroll Finance
- You’ll have access to the weekly wage amounts you need to pay staff, without using up vital working capital which can be used to build your business ambitions.
- We can provide back office support to help you concentrate on building your business.
- Your staff are guaranteed their weekly wages, even if your customers do not pay on time.
Is my business eligible for Payroll Finance?
- A recruitment agency employing staff on timesheet-based services
- VAT applicable or have applied for VAT registration.
Why use Lloyds Bank?
As one of the largest banks in the UK, your business will benefit from our specialist approach, commitment to long-term relationships, expertise and access to dedicated sector knowledge.
Support for you
Try our service for six months and, if you’re dissatisfied, we’ll give a refund
of the service fee.*
If you’d like to find out about other options that could suit your circumstances, use our finance selector tool.
Whichever industry you operate in, our facilities can be quickly scaled up to meet your exact requirements.