Invoice Discounting is a fully confidential finance solution to help free up working capital sooner to support your business ambitions.
It removes the usual delay of up to 90 days from sending an invoice to receiving payment. This gives you earlier access to the cash you need to support your plans, whether that’s to grow, consolidate or develop a new product.
Invoice Discounting is also easy to implement, with no major changes required to your current finance systems.
How Invoice Discounting works
The benefits of Invoice Discounting
- A fully confidential funding solution. You continue to manage your sales ledger, invoice raising, monthly statements, payment reconciliations and credit control processes.
- You’ll have quicker access to the funds you need to support your business without waiting for customer payment.
- Invoice Discounting can often prove to be a much more cost-effective funding method than traditional finance products.
- Your available cash grows as your sales and invoice values increase, so your growth ambitions aren’t limited by slow payment.
- The primary security you need is the value of your invoice ledger, reducing the need for a charge on any physical assets.
- Earlier access to payments can mean paying your own suppliers sooner, providing opportunities to negotiate better rates.
- As an online-based service, it’s quick and convenient for you to send us invoice details and check funding availability.
- You’ll have the support of a Client Services Manager and our dedicated service teams.
Is my business eligible for Invoice Discounting?
- You must turnover more than £250,000 pa
- You should invoice your customers on credit terms
- You must have well established credit control and sales ledger management procedures in place.
Why Lloyds Bank?
As one of the largest banks in the UK, your business will benefit from our specialist approach, commitment to long-term relationships, expertise and access to dedicated sector knowledge.
Other fees and charges
To further support our values in being transparent with clients we have made our other Fees and Charges brochure available for you to download and keep. These fees and charges do not apply to clients who typically have an annual turnover greater than £25m per annum. If you are an existing client and are unsure whether these other Fees and Charges are applicable to you please check with your Client Manager.
Support for you
Invoice Finance questions
Helpful information about how Invoice Finance works, who can apply and how we can support your business.
Video case study
Chris Conway of CMG Technologies discusses the ease of implementing Invoice Discounting.
Try our service for six months and, if you’re dissatisfied, we’ll give a refund
of the service fee.*
If you’d like to find out about other options that could suit your circumstances, use our finance selector tool.
Whichever industry you operate in, our facilities can be quickly scaled up to meet your exact requirements.