Release the cash tied up in your invoices without having to wait up to 90 days for your debtors to pay.
- Receive up to 90% of the value of your invoices, often within 24 hours. The balance, less our charges, is received when the invoice is settled.
- Built-in sales ledger management, while we chase unpaid invoices for you.
Release the cash tied up in your unpaid invoices without having to wait up to 90 days for payment, while maintaining control of all your credit control and sales ledger management.
- Receive up to 90% of the value of your invoices, often within 24 hours, with the balance received when the invoice is settled, less our charges.
- Our involvement remains confidential. Your customers need never know you use our service.
As part of a Factoring or Invoice Discounting agreement, you can also protect your company and cash flow from bad debt should a customer fail to pay.
- We’ll protect up to 90% of your customer’s non-VAT obligation.
- Our online system gives you visibility and control of any debts.
Asset Based Lending (ABL)
ABL works alongside Invoice Discounting to release working capital tied up in physical assets such as stock, plant and machinery and property.
- A cost effective solution, ABL can raise significant funds without sacrificing equity in the business, as the facility is backed by existing assets.
- Released funds can support a number of different plans, including refinancing projects, restructuring plans, management buyout opportunities and merger & acquisition ambitions.
A finance solution for recruitment agencies, allowing you to pay staff wages promptly while you wait for customers to settle invoices.
- Receive 100% of the weekly staff pay and 100% of your weekly profit margin, minus our fees.
- A HMRC-compliant, fully outsourced payroll management solution that frees up your time to concentrate on building your business.
Asset Finance can help you fund the purchase of new and used equipment in an efficient, affordable and timely way.
- Protect your working capital by avoiding the need to make lump sum payments for new equipment.
- Options include Hire Purchase and Finance Lease, each providing swift access to new equipment funded over an agreed period with the certainty of cost.
Answering your questions
Why don't I just use traditional funding products, such as overdrafts and loans?
A diverse funding mix is a vital component of success in today’s business and finance climate. Products such as Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending can form part of this funding plan, while allowing you to maintain strong cash flow management.
Asset Based Lending also allows you to secure funds against assets that are not normally allowed as collateral on traditional finance products, such as loans.
What experience does Lloyds Bank have with these products?
We use our expertise to help your business flourish and succeed.
Invoice Finance questions
Helpful information about how Invoice Finance works, who can apply and how we can support your business.
Video case study
See how Hire Purchase has helped Fruitapeel open up new markets.