A clever way to finance key business assets
Investing in capital assets allows businesses to grow. But it can be a significant drain on your company's working capital. Asset Finance can help.
What assets can your business acquire?
Funding is available for key growth assets, such as:
Benefits of Asset Finance
- It’s versatile- you can fund the purchase of a wide range of assets essential to your business. For example, new and used cars, coaches, light and heavy commercial vehicles, machinery and office equipment.
- It’s smart- aimed at businesses with sales in excess of £100,000. It’s the smart way to finance the key assets you need to run and grow your business from your revenue.
- It’s prudent- you avoid paying cash outright for key growth assets. You can ease your cashflow through regular payments over an agreed period.
Hire Purchase should be considered if you don’t want to pay upfront for the full ownership of an asset. By spreading the cost over a term, you can acquire essential equipment without the initial cost. A one-off payment fee at the end of the term is required to transfers ownership to you.
A Financial Lease agreement will allow you to benefit from the immediate use of a new asset without the upfront costs and ownership of the asset. Rental payments on an agreed term allow you to acquire a new asset for the time you require it.
Early settlement can be arranged if you are replacing the asset or it has been written off - an early settlement fee may apply.
Discounted funding through the Funding for Lending Scheme is available along with flexibility with your initial deposit and period of funding.
Why choose Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance?
- A speedy response within 24hours to funding requests
- Competitive interest rates
- A fast efficient, phone-based service or a dedicated relationship manager for businesses with a large turnover
- Specialist sector support including construction, engineering, manufacturing, plant hire, printing, transport, business services and professional practices
We’ve been helping businesses fund assets for over 40 years – across almost
every sector. We’ll work with you to find the right finance package for your business
Call us on 0800 169 4356 to learn more about asset finance and our other business